Saturday, March 1, 2008

Student travel internship

I had to apply for this!

STA travel is offering 1 internship to one very lucky student this summer to travel the world and document your trip along the way. How amazing would that be?!? The trip includes a trip around the Mediterranean, a visit through southeast Asia, a stopover in Australia and New Zealand for some outdoor adventures, a taste of tango in Buenos Aries, and then sailing around the Galapagos Islands.

STA travel (statravelers.com) is an online community I often take part in because it's a great website for meeting other travelers, asking questions and seeing other people's travel pictures! There are some pretty amazing people applying for this position, there are many who I'd like to meet in person. If you have an account look me up I am "eddiewouldgo". The deadline was March 1st, I made it just on time. I had fun making the video, even if nothing comes of it with STA travel, it made me get out of my studio and explore Bangkok. I am really enjoying keeping a blog and pretending that it is my job, I think I found a career path for sure. This is my video application that I turned in.

May the best traveler win!

2 comments:

Officer Bexly said...

Looks like a winner!!! Nice work--especially the "jumping into the camera" shot ;) priceless. Bon courage!

dancintommy said...

hi ed. ur application video is awesome. I always liked travel videos. good luck on the contest. I watch the other ones with mom and nova. stay safe and be careful, dad.