Sunday, May 11, 2008

Back to Reality

I made it back to America safely and after a few days I am finally back to the swing of things. It was very weird to be back at first, but it is crazy how quickly you can just readjust to such a different lifestyle. These last three months have been such a great journey and nothing bad happened, everything turned out very well! The trip answered some very important questions for me:



Yes, I want to go further with my major in Cultural Anthropology.



Yes, I want to join the Peace Corps (or some kind of program that is similar) .



Yes, I am ready to live outside of the country for a long period of time.




The trip also posed many more questions for my soul to figure out on the way. Everyday is one step closer to figuring out my place in this world.



I am now back to work (thankfully!) and I have two weeks to put my portfolio together for my photography class. It is so hard to pic just a few pictures from the trip.




Thank you to everyone who read my blog, it was nice to have an audience! This is a video of Lop Buri and Sukothai. I never had a chance to post it but it is pretty funny because it shows me getting attacked by a monkey.


As for now, I have to think of a way to ever top this trip. I'm thinking South America next but this time maybe for a year. Part of me wants to continue discovering the beauty of southeast Asia. We'll see.


No comments: